Terms and Conditions
“We” or “our” refers to Trushine Window Cleaning Ltd. “You”, “your” or “the client” refers to the customer receiving the service(s) detailed.
• Quotations are valid for 30 days, and accepted either verbally or by signature and will subject to the Terms and Conditions herein on the day of services.
• All work shall be completed in workmanship like manner, and if applicable, in compliance with all building codes and other applicable laws.
• Trushine Window Cleaning warrants that it is adequately insured for injury to its employees and other incurring loss of injury as a result of the acts of its employees.
• All windows must be closed on day of service. Any open windows which cannot be closed will not be washed.
• You must ensure that all items to be cleaned are structurally sound prior to cleaning; Trushine Window Cleaning Ltd reserves the right to photograph and/or notate any areas not structurally sound, and will notify the client prior to services being performed.
• Full access is required on the day of the clean/repair. We are unable to move any obstacles which may inhibit cleaning or repair. Should partial access on the scheduled day reduce the extent of the clean/repair, we reserve the right to charge for a percentage of the windows/repair completed. If no access is available the day of the scheduled clean/repair, a $75 trip fee charge will be incurred.
• We will not clean any windows we consider to be inaccessible or unsafe on the day of the clean.
• External glass surfaces will usually be washed with pure water from water fed poles, and will be left to dry naturally.
• A window or door is defined as any part which consists of frame, sill, sash and glass, made of wood, aluminum, steel or UVPC.
• Sills made of brick, tile, stone, or any material other than listed above (wood, aluminum, steel or UVPC) may damage our brushes, and will not be washed.
• Although pressure washing will remove most stains from patio, paths, and driveways, some marks may not be removed by this process.
• We require access to an external water supply to complete any pressure washing services.
• Gutter cleaning is restricted to the gutters, and does not include the removal and repair or replacement of any parts of the gutter or downspouts. An additional cost may incur for these items if necessary.
• Gutter cleaning entails only the cleaning out of the inside of the gutter by leaf blower during the summer/spring and by gutter scoop during the winter/fall. It does not include the cleaning of any exterior surface of the gutter. This service can be provided for an additional cost.
RESCHEDULING, PAYMENTS, CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY:
• We do not accept liability for any unforeseen circumstances or damages caused during the services provided. This includes but is not limited to chemical reactions caused to nearby substrates not identified prior to the commencement of services by the client.
• Postponement of any service will require 24 hour notice from the client before any scheduled date . Notice under 24 hours or on the scheduled day will be charged at 50% of the valued estimate.
• As our cleaning and repair processes apply throughout the year, weather conditions will not be accepted as reason from the client to postpone our scheduled service.
• In the rare instance of weather conditions where we deem it unsafe conditions for our employees, or our cleaning or repair services are inoperable, we will endeavor to provide you with as much notice as possible and reschedule the service. Trushine cannot be held liable for any delay in services due to material shortage, or any other circumstances beyond its control.
• Payments may be made on the day of service in the form of cash, check or credit card. The method of payment may be in person, over the phone, or using our online payment platform (A 3% credit card convenience fee will be incurred). For residential customers, payments must be rendered to Trushine within 7 business days, and for commercial customers, payments must be rendered to Trushine within 21 business days of completion.
• Postal payments may be remitted to Trushine Window Cleaning Ltd., 9203 Hwy 6 S, Ste 124-225 Houston, TX 77083.
• Trushine reserves the right to refuse service to any customer with any outstanding balances.
• In the event of dispute over payment, it is the clients responsibility to prove that payment in full has been made and cleared plus any cost incurred in debt recovery including late payment charges.
• We reserve the right to terminate your cleaning account without prior notice, and terminated accounts will not requalify for any introductory offer if the account is re-opened.
• In the event that client shall fail to pay any invoices within 60 days of completion of services, Trushine may file a claim with the county clerk and/or submit the invoice to collections.
• Late fee schedule is as follows:
• Past 21 days of complete of services, 10% of total invoice.
• Commercial contracts require 28 days written notice from the client prior to termination except in case of a fixed contract period where the total contract value must be settled in full.
• Residential contracts require 7 days written notice from the client prior to termination.
• Less the required period of notice to terminate any contract will incur the full charge of any scheduled work.
• All sales are subject to TAX, per Texas state law.
• Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We will re-repair or re-clean any services we recognize as unsatisfactory, so long as you submit a complaint about the services provided within 24 hours of the service; we will come back out and inspect the wash/repair to determine whether further services need to be administered. Any complaints submitted outside of this 24 hour notice period will not be considered.
• If we schedule a trip for a complaint by the client, and it is determined that Trushine completed the services to our standard of satisfaction, the client will be charged a $100 trip fee.
• We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without notice. A copy of our current terms and conditions is available upon request.